Thursday, December 16, 2010

Blog on Hold

I am placing this blog on hold while I take a brief vacation. It will return January 1 as I will tie in this blog with a fast. I am asking all of those who pay attention to this blog to participate in a fast of time for the first 40 days of the year. Beginning January 1, I am asking that every person begin fasting 1 hour per day to spend time with the Lord, away from TV, cell phones, computers and everything else. The second week, we will increase that time to 1 Hour and 15 minutes. Third week 1 hour and 30 minutes until we finish the 5th and 6th weeks with 2 hours a day with the Lord in study, prayer and worship.

During the fast I will be walking us all through Luke and Acts for the purpose of understanding Jesus' heart and the power of the early church.

Until then have a great Christmas and a Blessed New Year.

Tim Burgan

No comments: